Brandon from Solis Patio is a scam artist and Overstock should not be dealing with him. To AttachmentsApr 19 to me, accounting Hey Nikki, Don’t worry.

I should’ve told you that a bank deposit or wire was an option but I thought paypal was more convenient for you, but looks like I was wrong. You can just go into any citibank or do a bank wire if you like. Unfortunately, we do not accept credit card at this time. Please see attached Bank Information.

Let me know when you have deposited so I can inform accounting. No need to apologize. This is what Im here for. Don’t hesitate to contact me at anytime.

Thanks, Brandon To | SOLIS PATIO O: 714.759.INFO l F: 714.780.1382 brandon@solispatio.com www.solispatio.com He scammed us out of the 6 piece Nantucket set and he now has blocked me on telephone and whatsapp calls. He needs to be held accountable. OVERSTOCK you have my details.

this is daylight robbery Brando To is providing his wares to Overstock and they are the ones who told me to get in contact with him. He is a scammer and starts business after business.

Review about: Solis Patio Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments